We are seeking self-motivated cooks that have great respect and love for the culinary arts. All positions must be able to cook high-quality balanced meals, develop menus, cook from scratch, and maintain portion control and cost.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- From scratch preparations and cooking.
- Able to cook in high volume as well as individual "to-order."
- Clean and sanitize equipment and work station.
- Knowledge of artful and clean plate presentation.
- Able to make all "mother" sauces and stocks without recipe.
- Performs material handling tasks, which may require bending, stooping and lifting at least 25 pounds of weight.
This job description is an outline of job requirements and may not include all job functions that will be required by Miramont Country Club. This description is subject to change without notice.
Miramont has earned a prestigious designation as a top employer within the private club industry. The Club offers an array of competitive benefits, some of which include health, dental and vision coverage, matching 401(k) plan, complimentary employee meals with each worked shift, paid vacation and sick time, as well as paid holidays.
This position offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
TO APPLY: Download and fill out application at http://bit.ly/Miramont
Click APPLY NOW on this post, and attach completed application to send to Miramont.
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Miramont Country Club participates in E-Verify