Job ID 11879
Design, estimate, develop, document, and implement well tested solutions that satisfy the requirements of each application development request within the allocated time and budget for each request.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Other duties may be assigned. A teammate in this position must have the ability to:
- Create documentation where appropriate.
- Provide detailed status updates when needed.
- Log accurate information into the time-tracking system.
- Continuously learn new tools and environments and acquire new skills to maintain and enhance job performance.
- Ensure that the McLane methodology is followed.
- Ensure that requirements and development deliverables match the design specifications.
- Ensure that the test plans match the requirements.
- Ensure that the test results match the test plans.
- Provide high-level and detailed estimates.
- Create an appropriate Test environment for the project team to work with and validate the delivered solutions.
- Create high-level and detailed developer specifications.
- Develop and tests solutions using the McLane Development tools in the McLane environment that meet the McLane standards.
- Provide the appropriate implementation documentation for installs.
- Manage and execute the system-testing process and UAT process.
- Support the implementation and post-implementation activities.