Please include your zipcode when applying so that your application will be delivered to a store near you!
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Apartment make ready or facilities maintenance experience preferred.
- Must pass MVR.
- HVAC or electrician helper preferred.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Good communication skills and ability to communicate and cooperate with the public and department staff at all times.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Ability to multi-task, make quick decisions and work in a team oriented, fast paced environment.
- Must have punctual and dependable attendance.
- Successfully complete job specific checklist within 90 days of employment.
- Assist with the security and safety of company employees and property.
- Free from alcohol and drugs.
Equipment, Machines and Tools used:
Hand tools, power tools, company vehicle and safety equipment.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
The physical demands/work environment conditions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to assist individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch, push and pull. The employee must be able to lift up to 60 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. The employee must also be able to stand for extended periods of time, climb 30’ ladders and work outdoors in inclement weather. Specific vision abilities are required by this job including close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Work environment includes regular exposure to outdoor temperatures. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.