Please include your zipcode when applying so that your application will be delivered to a store near you!
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Able to perform basic math functions, including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Good communication skills and ability to communicate and cooperate with the public and department staff at all times.
- Possess and display honesty.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to pass cashiers test.
Must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
The physical demands/work environment conditions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to assist individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch, push and pull. The employee must be able to lift up to 40 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds (common items include, but are not limited to bags of clothes/miscellaneous items, televisions, computers, sofas, kitchen appliances, bicycles and bedroom sets). The employee must also be able to stand for extended periods of time.
Indoor work environment with occasional exposure to outside temperatures. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Equipment, Machines and Tools Used:
Cash register, credit card and check machines, telephone, mop and broom, pricing and tagging guns, metal clothes racks and hangers, calculator, totes, and other material handling equipment.
Employee understands he/she may be transferred to another location at any time at the discretion of the Vice President of Operations and/or the District Sales Manager.