Demolition Worker - General Labor
$11.50 an hour - Full-time
We are currently looking for Demolition General Labor for our client that has various jobsite locations around the Houston area. All jobsite will be in a commercial building or school. Tear down of walls, flooring and hard labor will be part of the job. We are looking for experienced demolition workers, ready to work and show up and work hard.
- You will need to be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Reliable transportation
- Pass a drug and background test
- 2 forms of Government issued ID to apply
General Laborer - Warehouse Position
$8.00 an hour for day shift
$9.00 for night shift
Responsible for General duties involving physical handling of Foam and plastic product, materials, and supplies. Responsible for moving pieces or products to the next phase in the manufacturing process. Maintaining orderly and clean work area in compliance with company safety and sanitation requirements.
There are 2 shifts:
- 7:30 AM - 4PM (Day shift)
- 3:30 PM - Midnight (Night shift)
Warehouse is located Right outside of Downtown.
This is a 2nd chance company.
- Must have reliable and dependable means to and from work.
- Bilingual is a plus but not at all required.
- You will need two forms of government issued ID.
- Background check and Drug Test will be performed.
$10 an hour - Part-time - Weekly Pay
General unloading of/stacking of/shrink wrapping of containers of product that is being delivered via rail or ocean. Once containers are complete, cleanup pf area for next day. Fast paced. heavy labor, team effort is required. Must complete 1 container/per 2 person team/day (day is not to exceed no more then an 8 hour shift). Training provided on the process of unloading/stacking and shrink wrapping the containers of cases. Must perform with a 2 person crew. Shifts start at 8 AM. Average container consists up to 3500 cartons/cases
Breaks and lunches are to the discretion of the 2-person team
- 2 years of warehouse experience
- 2 years unloading and packing experience
- 2 year of shrink wrapping experience
- 2 years of general labor experience
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to commit to 8 hrs of general labor/day
- Must be able to commute to Hobby Airport Area and or Galena Park Area
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs- 50 lbs.
- Mon - Friday and Saturdays as needed
$11-$13 an hour - Full Time Temp
Looking for EXPERIENCED upright and sit down warehouse forklift operator. Looking to fill this position. The right candidate will need to test/interview with our client. Pay DOE.
- Unloading materials and merchandise and place them in assigned places
- locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates from storage or shipment.
- comply with company policies and legal guidelines.
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities requirements
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to work 8-12 hours per day while standing the entire time.
- Ability to operate order picker at extreme heights
- Ability to pass pre-employment screening
- Must have 2 forms of government issued ID to apply