We want the best, so you can stop looking at the rest!!
TAK Communications is looking for TECH SAVVY individuals to join our fast-paced and fast-growing team!
Learn a trade that is transferable while you start your career at TAK!
Work at your own pace, being more efficient will mean a bigger paycheck.
Be your own individual, yet be part of a great team.
Too Good to Be True? NOT AT TAK!
Join our Team and start your new career with the fastest growing Business Partner in the Nation!
Why choose TAK Communications?
TAK Communications, Inc., is a premier sales and installation company representing leading telecommunications providers around the country. Here at TAK, we understand any company is only as good as its employees and our employees are the most important part of our company. Our employees are the most important part of our company. When becoming an employee at TAK Communications, Inc., you are part of a team that looks out for your best interests. Our leadership team is passionate about mentoring and setting our employees up for success! We are proud to say we have countless veteran employees that are making their career with TAK Communications, Inc. We strive to be the best. We are growing and moving into new territories, thus looking for individuals wanting to advance as we promote from within.
TAK offers great benefits including:
- Commission/Production pay scale make as much as you like!
- Company issued vehicle that you take home and free fuel!
- In most cases, routing begins from home
- Only positive work, no disconnects or TC’s, no on call
- Great Red Wing Boot Program
- Paid Training - Learn a transferable Trade that you can take anywhere!
- Paid weekly
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Vacation Pay & Sick Pay
- Life, Accident, Short Term Disability Insurance and 401k
- Great Management Opportunities
The position is a critical piece of our exciting and people-oriented company which delivers high-quality technical services to residential customers in the market. Includes installing broadband services (cable/internet/telephone). Requires willingness and desire to deliver an outstanding customer experience at each and every residence. This position’s focused area is in West Houston. The days and hours of the position will be Monday - Saturday, 6am – 7pm, depending on the workload for the day.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Climb 25-ft poles utilizing 28ft extension ladder
- Climb a ladder up to 8 times a day or more
- Lift up to 80lbs continually
- Access and climb in attics/trusses
- Enter confined spaces while bending, twisting, and reaching
- Work while standing for 70 to 80 percent of the day
- Work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Drive Company vehicles responsibly and safely
- Complete assigned work to code in its entirety by understanding work orders and having the proper customer premise equipment (CPE) needed to complete assigned work
- Ensure equipment (hand tools, cell phones, cordless drills and meter) is in working order and have fully charged batteries
- Properly track working time and never conduct off the clock work
- Perform work in a safe manor, following all OSHA and company guidelines
- Communicate and present technical information to non-technical audience in a friendly professional manor at all times
- Keep assigned company vehicle interior and exterior clean and organized at all times
- Report any vehicle performance or maintenance concerns to Supervisor/Manager immediately
- Pick up jobs when needed as instructed by TAK Dispatch and/or Supervisor/Manager
- Work long hours as needed based on customer demand
- Work indoors in confined space, poorly ventilated areas such as attics during extreme heat
- Exposure to dust, dirt, noise, insects, cleaning solutions
- Work outdoors in all kinds of weather and at all times of the day or night
- Work performed near power lines and electricity
- Work and travel in inclement weather
TAK Communications, Inc. strives to hire, recruit and promote associates without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or veteran's status. TAK is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer. TAK Communications will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.