Job duties include but are limited to:
- Replace springs, bushings, brake chambers & brakes, valves, hydraulic lines & airbags
- Perform welding on metal fenders and replacement parts for trailers
- Utilize trailer testing equipment to repair lights, brakes.
- Replace flooring, side panels, landing gear & doors
- Pull tires on and off vehicle
- FHWA inspection, and routine PM inspections.
- Perform routine maintenance functions and adjustments on trailing equipment in compliance with the manufacturers' and company schedules.
- Repair or rebuild all or part of equipment systems.
- Perform safety inspections of equipment and prepare safety documentation.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Perform safety inspections of equipment and prepares safety documents required by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), company and any other Federal, State or Local regulations.
1st shift openings. Must be able to be on a rotating on-call schedule that includes evenings and weekends. Snider offers a competitive benefits package that includes STD, LTD, medical, dental, & vision insurance, employer paid basic life insurance, flexible spending, profit sharing, and 401k.