So, you want to sell automobiles that are known for their quality, reliability and beauty?
You've come to the right place!
We're looking for amazing Internet sales professionals to sell the best cars on the planet, in our dealership. If you believe being an Internet Sales Manager is a true craft -- one built on charisma, communication and thorough product knowledge, we want to talk to you!
As an Internet Sales professional at our dealership, you’ll be responsible for managing Internet sales activities. From generating and managing Internet sales leads, you’ll be instrumental in helping our team continue our success.
Join Our Team!
- Contact customers and perform a needs analysis including make, type, and features of vehicle desired.
- Explain features and demonstrates operation of vehicle in showroom or on road.
- Researches availability of models and optional equipment using computer database.
- Works with Sales and F&I Managers to negotiate sales price, including tax, trade-in allowance, license fee, and discount, and requirements for financing or lease payment of vehicle.
- Walks the lot and visually inspects inventory.
- Completes all paperwork and arranges for delivery and registration of vehicle.
- Delivers and familiarizes the customer with vehicle.
- Attends/completes required training and department meetings.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization.
Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Medical, Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service Paid-time-off
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.