Durrett Motor Company is seeking an Account Manager that shows strength in customer follow-up and administrative tasks.
The appropriate candidate will also excel at the following objectives:
- Manage the stress that comes naturally with your position.
- Post customer payments with 100% accuracy.
- Be more than a “collector” by refining your core skills to expand your role within the company and gain more recognition.
- Exemplify exceptional customer service to customers and colleagues.
- Reduce current delinquency status and maintain a delinquency of 5% or less.
- Maintain payment recency above 90%.
- Handle angry, confused, or impatient customers in a professional and patient manner.
- Collect and report account data to management on a daily basis.
- Demonstrate advanced computer skills that encompass word processing and spreadsheets.
- Reconcile accounts.
Durrett Motor Company is a family owned and operated pre-owned auto dealership that has been serving the community for over 30 years. Although they have achieved many years of success, their quest to be the best is undying.
Joining our Professional Teamwill be the 1st step in reaching greater goals than those you have already set and achieved. As a team, YOUand Durrett Motor Company can and will achieve even more SUCCESS!
Benefits to joining our team:
- 5-day work week
- Paid vacations every 12 months
- Weekly Pay Plan
- Medical Insurance available for the entire family (Company pays portion of employee’s premiums)
- Retirement Plan Available with matching funds