At Sephora, we know our success is based on the fearless leadership of our teams. Each of our retail locations has unique needs to best serve both its clients and staff, and we empower our Leads, Store Directors, Specialists, and District Managers to manage multiple aspects of their businesses as if it was their own.
Your role at Sephora:
As a Specialist, you are a salaried member of the store leadership team. You will directly manage store consultants/advisors to ensure excellent client service, meet sales and productivity goals, and complete HR functions. Reporting to the Store Director, you will act as their "right hand" and will maintain a positive work environment for all employees.
In addition, you will:
- Act as "Director in Charge." You will set the tone on stage by keeping cast members motivated and handle any client or brand issues efficiently and effectively
- Monitor daily, weekly, and monthly sales results with store leadership team and communicate to staff as appropriate
- Maintain objective and professional relationships with brand partners, key stakeholders, peers, direct reports, and supervisors
- Supervise and train consultants/advisors to develop their client service skills, product knowledge, and tailored career plans
- Recruit, interview, and hire employees based on store needs and hiring plans
- Conduct staff-wide training classes as necessary
- Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Work-Life Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, & Initiative