The JV Driver Group offers a wide range of fabrication capability with large capacity, state of art facilities and strategic locations. We always think about being exceptional at what we do and at the JV Driver Group we have re-imagined industrial fabrication. We do what others can’t, due to innovations in facilities and approaches. We conducted extensive research, visited facilities around the world and then embarked on a large investment program that has resulted in state-of-the-art facilities that allow for the most productive workflow. Simply stated, our new facilities and tooling are among the best and most modern in the world.
As a JV Driver employee, our company’s values must be evident in all daily activities. Employees are expected to think outside of the box to facilitate innovation, which contributes to the success of JV Driver. JV Drivers’ employees are motivated to “Build Great Things”. This includes building great projects and taking initiative to develop your career by participating in training and development opportunities.
JV Driver values their people and their people’s safety. Employees help lead the safety culture. “Having Fun” is essential for creating a working atmosphere that fosters teamwork. Employees at JV Driver are the foundation of a strong team.
We are searching for experienced, Industrial Painters. This may include interior/exterior of tanks, pipe in chemical plants. The position is full-time on the day shift. (5x10’s). The ideal candidate will be looking for a solid company where he/she can establish long-term employment that will offer growth and opportunity.
- Liquid Mixing, Spraying, Texturing, and Powder Coating.
- Mask and paint precision machined and fabricated metal parts per customers’ standards.
- Work and stay busy with no or little supervision.
- Maintain equipment and booth for cleanliness and efficient operation.
- Experience with blasting.
- Ability to identify millage being applied.
- Experience with a 3 coat system.
- Knowledge of surface preparation requirements.
- Experience with 6 bay pot blasting equipment.
- Three years’ experience as an Industrial Finisher. Must be able to select appropriate coatings, paints, or sprays, and/or mix according to formulas, using automated paint mixing equipment. Must be able to determine paint flow, viscosity, and coating quality by performing visual inspections, or by using viscometers.
- Frequent walking, standing, stooping, grasping, and lift up to/over 50 lbs.
- Ability to interpret blueprints, engineering drawings, and work order routers.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Good attendance record.
- The responsibility for safety and a safe work performance lies with each individual.
- Each employee must work closely with the job site supervisors to ensure a safe work environment.
- Refer to Section 2.9.1 of the JV Driver Health & Safety Manual for a description of responsibilities.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive wage commensurate with experience.
- Medical, Dental, & Life Insurance.
- 401-k plan.
- An environment that values your commitment.