IT FEELS GOOD HERE.
A feeling remarkably different than that of a chain or branded hotels.
The Evening Restaurant Server works the renowned Guest Reception service period plus the dinner service period in the Lounge Restaurant. The Evening Server provides ala carte dinner service as well as cocktail service. Our menus are a delightful mix of dishes created by our award winning Executive Chefs.
Here is what Ashley T. of the Houston Magnolia Hotel says about being an Evening Restaurant Server: “I enjoy working here because the work environment is conducive to my growth and knowledge in the hospitality industry. The employee perks are also an added benefit.”
The work you’ll do as an Evening Restaurant Server includes providing table-side service describing the menu and making recommendations for entrees, wine pairings, and other suggestive selling; having fun, making $$$, and make the guests happy; opening and closing side duties; and exercise service recovery when necessary to the guest’s satisfaction.
In our restaurant operations we are all committed to ensuring the comfort and service of our guests; we work together as a team to service to the guests because guest service is every employee’s first job and we will always look our best as a sign of service and respect to the guests.
Some great benefits we offer:
- $50 Metro bus card every month
- Medical, Dental, Vision after 30 days
- Birthday day off with pay
- We pay your citizen application fee
- We help towards your tuition
- We award you on your anniversary with a pair of shoes through Shoes for Crews
- We give back to school supplies every year for your children
- Discounted rooms at all Marriott Hotel properties.