IT FEELS GOOD HERE.
A feeling remarkably different than that of a chain or branded hotels.
Morning Server helps run the breakfast service period. There is constant guest interaction in this position, and the position is important to our guest service success and in starting the guest’s day off right.
What you will do as a Morning Server includes: Set and maintain the F&B stations for the breakfast buffet service period; provide ala carte breakfast service for guests wishing to order from the menu; have fun and make the guests happy; and exercise service recovery when necessary to the guest’s satisfaction.
While on duty as a Morning Server it is understood that we are all committed to ensuring the comfort and service of our guests; we will work together as a team to accomplish the Hotel’s tasks and service to the guests; we will always greet the guest with a smile and a greeting; and we will look our best as a sign of service and respect to the guests
Some great benefits we offer:
- $50 Metro bus card every month
- Medical, Dental, Vision after 30 days
- Birthday day off with pay
- We pay your citizen application fee
- We help towards your tuition
- We award you on your anniversary with a pair of shoes through Shoes for Crews
- We give back to school supplies every year for your children
- Discounted rooms at all Marriott Hotel properties.