Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Ability to lift at least 25 lbs.
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, and roofs to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced work environment and a willingness to help all members of the department.
- Ability to work a variety of schedules as required (including nights, weekends and holidays). Overtime may be required.
- Flexibility to handle ever-changing scope of assignments and projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize job functions.
- Personal initiative and follow-through to completion.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Universal EPA License
- Strong PC skills. Position will utilize Windows XP, MS Excel, CPC Ultrasite/Controllers and MS Outlook. Candidates must possess the ability to utilize and learn Kroger-specific mainframe applications including Viryanet Service Hub.
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- HVAC/refrigeration experience especially in food retail.