Responsible for all facility plumbing maintenance in assigned territory (approximately 20 stores). Role model and demonstrate the company's core values ofrespect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for cleaning drains, valve repair and replacements in toilets, repair and install commercial water heaters, and other minimal tasksassociated with plumbing.
- Complete and submit accurate reporting of time reporting and vehicle inventory by scheduled dates via company computer programs.
- Perform preventive maintenance in assigned stores at least twice per year.
- Ensure maintenance expense (by Account Code) in assigned stores meet annual budgetary guidelines.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.