Exterran is a global leader in full-service natural gas compression and a premier provider of services and equipment for oil & gas production, processing, treating, transportation and storage.
Responsible for the development and support of Exterran’s ERP applications, this position will have responsibility for selection, installation and support of ERP solutions to support business needs throughout the Exterran organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop an overall strategy for ERP applications that can take Exterran into the future and capitalize on our scale.
- Develop a solutions strategy that maximizes the current investment that has been made by Exterran in present Oracle EBS ERP system.
- Puts in place strong process and procedures around change management.
- Move Exterran towards a single ERP system deploying Oracle EBS in countries currently on other systems in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Ability to work closely with the business units to help them achieve business objectives.
- Participates and leads senior management discussions around project strategy, including project approval, project execution, cost management, and customer relationships.
- Researches complex business and technical issues to establish what is being done and where improvements are possible in cost and schedule.
- Lead training and employee improvement/development with a view toward maximizing competency, efficiency, and retention.
- Supervise direct reports including interviewing, hiring, and training; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; measuring, rewarding and disciplining employees.