Job ID 3012557
Unique mastery and recognized authority on relevant subject matter knowledge including technologies, theories and techniques. Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas. Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines, in which the company must operate to be successful. Provides highly innovative solutions. Leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects that affect the organization?s long-term goals and objectives. May participate in cross-division, multi-function teams. Provides mentoring and guidance to lower level employees. Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives. Develops strategy and sets functional policy and direction. Acts as a functional manager within area of expertise but does not manage other employees as a primary job function. (TCP review board required in TCP families)
- Independently structures analytical approaches and develops project strategies by applying advanced, in- depth supply chain and industry knowledge.
- Interprets data to create new processes, strategies, and tools to be used for supply chain business objectives.
- Leads large, cross- functional project teams, providing mentoring and guidance.
- Owns complex strategic supply chain projects from planning through to execution and provides findings resulting from project execution.
- Consults with business executives on a wide range of high-level supply chain issues, including risk management and new growth opportunities.
- Creates new frameworks for delivery and contributes to tools, templates, and intellectual capital.