Courtyard by Marriott Houston West University and Residence Inn by Marriott Houston West University, leaders in the hospitality industry, are currently seeking a highly motivated individual with experience in Sales & Marketing, preferably with limited-service hotels, to join their team as DUAL DIRECTOR OF SALES.
The Dual Director of Sales is responsible for conducting outside sales calls, obtaining new business accounts, conducting site tours, networking within the local business community and driving sales. The chosen individual will also be responsible for sales forecasting, the creation of promotional material, and maintaining constant communication with the General Manager to include weekly revenue meetings, action plans, and sales activity logs.
Island Hospitality offers team members an industry competitive benefits package that help to ensure that your career can grow with Island Hospitality. We know the hospitality business is about people - including you! Our benefits include the following:
- Wellness : We offer health benefits
- Planning for Your Future: 401(k) Retirement plan - IHM Matches 100% up to 3% of your salary and an extra 50% on the next 2% of your salary. 401(k) is fully vested upon the first contribution
- Taking Time For You: Paid vacation and sick time as well as discounted room nights at our hotels
- Rewarding Hard Work: Incentive-based bonuses
- On-going Development : In-house training program
- Career Development: Throughout your career with Island Hospitality, we will ensure your success by providing training and career growth opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer