Hampton Inn & Suites-Houston Medical Center, a leader in the hospitality industry, is offering an exciting opportunity for a guest-focused, friendly, outgoing individual to greet and assist guests as our Front Desk Agent. The ideal candidate must multi-task effectively and must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
The qualified, proactive candidate will be responsible for customer service, checking in/out guests, and responding to guests’ requests.
Island Hospitality offers team members an industry competitive benefits package that help to ensure that your career can grow with Island Hospitality. We know the hospitality business is about people - including you! Our benefits include the following:
- Wellness : We offer health benefits
- Planning for Your Future: 401(k) Retirement plan - IHM Matches 100% up to 3% of your salary and an extra 50% on the next 2% of your salary. 401(k) is fully vested upon the first contribution
- Taking Time For You: Paid vacation and sick time as well as discounted room nights at our hotels
- Rewarding Hard Work: Incentive-based bonuses
- On-going Development : In-house training program
- Career Development: Throughout your career with Island Hospitality, we will ensure your success by providing training and career growth opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer