IT FEELS GOOD HERE.
A feeling remarkably different than that of a chain or branded hotels.
Banquet Servers provide tableside, buffet or tray-passed service for the variety of special events held in the Hotel. It is a position that requires precision, attention to detail, teamwork, and attentiveness to guest needs. Banquet Servers must be willing to work on weekend day and evening events.
Some duties and responsibilities of the Banquet Server position include:
Set tables or stations according to the BEO and Banquet Captain’s direction. Conduct quality check on linens, china/glass/silver while setting. Serve according to the function’s BEO, be attentive to guest needs at all times. Clear the course plates, prepare for next course, clear tables at designated time. Exercise service recovery when necessary, involve Captain if necessary. Follow Hotel’s Liquor Serving policies and procedures. Follow Hotel F&B sanitation standards for handling & serving food. Assist if necessary in breaking down the special event function.
Some great benefits we offer:
- $50 Metro bus card every month
- Medical, Dental, Vision after 30 days
- Birthday day off with pay
- We pay your citizen application fee
- We help towards your tuition
- We award you on your anniversary with a pair of shoes through Shoes for Crews
- We give back to school supplies every year for your children
- Discounted rooms at all Marriott Hotel properties.