IT FEELS GOOD HERE.
A feeling remarkably different than that of a chain or branded hotels.
Desk Agent is "guest service central" in the Hotel. The Agents provide check-in and check-out services, Hotel information services, service recovery when necessary, and a wide array of other Hospitality oriented guest services. Our guests are business travelers, business professionals, social affair guests, celebrities, vacationers, and great folks just like you.
What we look for in a good Front Desk candidate is people who like helping people and being friendly no matter the work situation; can think fast, act quick, display grace under pressure; has good communication ability, and has a knack for "Instinctive Guest Service."
What you’ll do at the desk while working includes; have fun at work and make our guests feel welcome and happy with the service; use the front desk system to ace all the clerical functions of the position; be a living "Google" of Hotel and local services; support the other Hotel departments with their front desk needs and questions
Some great benefits we offer:
- $50 Metro bus card every month
- Medical, Dental, Vision after 30 days
- Birthday day off with pay
- We pay your citizen application fee
- We help towards your tuition
- We award you on your anniversary with a pair of shoes through Shoes for Crews
- We give back to school supplies every year for your children
- Discounted rooms at all Marriott Hotel properties.