IT FEELS GOOD HERE.
A feeling remarkably different than that of a chain or branded hotels.
Space Attendant maintains the Hotel’s public spaces such as the lobby, restrooms, fitness center, and other assigned parts of the Hotel. The job is very important as the cleanliness of the public spaces is important to create a favorable impression upon the guests.
Some duties and responsibilities of the Public Space Attendant position include:
Complete checklist of areas to clean, ensure cleanliness to Hotel standards. Don’t interfere or disrupt guest activities while doing your assignments. Safety first using cleaning agents, etc. while doing your jobs. Report any maintenance problems you see while doing your assignments. Special projects as may be assigned.
Some Magnolia Guest Service Standards expectations for a Public Space Attendant include:
Every job and every employee is important to our success. Smile and greet the guests as you meet them throughout your shift. Assist the guest whenever and however you can.
We will work together as a team to accomplish the Hotel’s tasks and service the guests.
We will look our best as a sign of service and respect to the guests.
Some great benefits we offer:
- $50 Metro bus card every month
- Medical, Dental, Vision after 30 days
- Birthday day off with pay
- We pay your citizen application fee
- We help towards your tuition
- We award you on your anniversary with a pair of shoes through Shoes for Crews
- We give back to school supplies every year for your children
- Discounted rooms at all Marriott Hotel properties.