To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily including 6-7 years of experience in all phases of installation and maintenance of both interior and exterior illuminated and non-illuminated, installing and servicing channel letters, electric building and pole signage is required. Electrical, welding, crane, backhoe and footer installation experience required. Must be able to work at heights. Any crane, welding and other certifications a plus. Extensive travel required, year round outside work. The ideal candidate must be detail oriented and have strong work ethic and excellent communication skills. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelors or equivalent degree/experience combination.
- Minimum 5 years experience in management of sign installation.
- Proficient in production software;
- Experience with sign production hardware;
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of digital graphics;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Desire to work in a small company environment;
- Detail oriented with strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to be self-directing with limited supervision.
- Strong and self-confident personality with the ability to challenge assumptions and ideas.
- Strong team player with the ability to build and foster working relationships.
- Must have a clean driving record. CDL license is a plus.
- Must possess a Journeyman Sign Electrician license from the State of Texas or have four years of experience on trucks.
- Apprentice with 2+ years considered.
- We will help you to obtain a Texas apprentice sign or journeymen sign license.
Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations, and permutations. Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee frequently is required to use hand to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly be working at heights of up to approximately 130 feet or higher when working on rooftops and on sides of high rise buildings. Extreme weather conditions, ranging from summer heat to winter cold. The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.