Responsible for the daily management of multiple North American (Development / Test / Preproduction) environments to support projects, program and BAU operational changes.
Support the change plan to deliver fit for purpose Environments across multiple work streams.
Assure that the environments delivered by IT outsource suppliers and internal partners are fit for purpose and adhere to DTS standards.
Will assure that both the quality and delivery of environment services will be adhered to as per DTS standards. Will work closely with project managers and Testing Assurance Managers other internal IT service providers to ensure we have a robust environment plan that is fit for purpose for projects.
- Responsible for prioritising and managing own workload, and others as required
- Works with projects and programmes to define appropriate physical environments for delivery programmes/projects and Integration support functions
- Identify the most appropriate environment plan and strategy for projects in conjunction with the QA and Project Manager
- Develops project-by-project high-level environment delivery plans and strategies in collaboration with PM/TM
- Ensures a cost-effective delivery of Non-Prod Environments including for resource forecasting and planning
- Creates non-production environment plans and strategies within Plutora
- Manages Cross Impacts between concurrent developments and releases from a test environment build and support perspective
- Ensures the work priority for team is aligned with the business strategy and the requirements
- Ensures that all delivery projects and support functions have appropriate and accurate environments
- Assures delivery of environments against project and program milestones.
Provide inputs and assistance to the Environment Delivery Services Manager for the management, planning and improvement of test environment delivery at a long-range where required.
- Managing Customer expectations and Escalations, Ensuring the customers and internal business stakeholders are kept informed about the status and development of the project in a transparent / proactive manner
- Identifies and resolves complex integration problems arising from co-dependent project development and testing across the wider change plan, with reference to environment availability conflicts
- Acts as the point of contact for programs for NAB and NAH environments – Application and Infrastructure provisioning activities and escalations
- Manage and publish the test environment usage schedules, identify and manage Test Environment risks and develop contingency plans to resolve issues.
Direct Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA