Job Reference Number 18-0095
Cardno is a professional infrastructure and environmental services company, with expertise in the development and improvement of physical and social infrastructure for communities around the world.
A seasoned team of engineering professionals manages the Austin, Texas office and is currently seeking a Structural Engineer I/II to join our team. Commensurate with experience, you will be given design (analysis and detailing) tasks and management responsibilities that will challenge your technical skills and stretch you as an engineer. We will provide training to round out your technical skills and help you stay current with our ever-advancing codes.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design of individual structural members on a project
- Structural analysis using structural software
- Attend meetings and learning from listening, asking questions and discussion
- Perform analysis and design of structural systems for all types of buildings and materials using various building codes
- Communicate with clients to understand project requirements
- Learn to navigate through codes and/or guidelines
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. EEO/AA/M/F/V/D
Cardno offers a competitve salary and benefits package.