WorleyParsons is a recognized leader in providing professional services to the energy, resources, chemicals and infrastructure industries, and we continue to push boundaries and extend our capabilities around the world. We cover the full lifecycle – from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets on a global scale – taking pride in providing safe and high-quality services that exceed our clients’ expectations.
- Provide technical direction to engineers and designers in the execution of electrical scope of work on medium and large size projects.
- Coordinate with project management and discipline manager to ensure execution of electrical scope of work coincides with Worley Parsons standard practices and procedures.
- Perform routine and complex engineering, design, analysis or other technical tasks within the electrical discipline utilizing current technology, available standards, calculation software, templates and cataloged products.
- Prepare/review load lists, power system studies, single lines, equipment layouts, area classifications, sizing calculations, schematics, equipment specifications, data sheets, requisitions and technical bid analysis
- May work independently on special assignments or as part of a working team.
- Implement Company and Client Standards/Procedures while seeking improvements to work processes and design approaches.
- Develop and maintain a quality design threshold for the discipline through use of understandable quality procedures.
- Ensure all work carried out conforms with agreed codes and practices, meets all requirements of the contracts specification and ensure all work is carried out within agreed schedules, budgets and procedures in safe manner.
- Mentor subordinates.