The successful IT Mobile Device Management Engineer (MDM) Engineer at Marathon Oil will be responsible for the Airwatch with WorkSpace One architecture, infrastructure strategy, planning, design and support for the enterprise. Responsible for management of overall planning and operations of Airwatch, including integration into Company's processes and compliance activities. Areas of focus also include infrastructure and application support and monitoring, maintenance, incident management, change management, problem management and capacity management as well as providing guidance on improving and automating the current existing processes.
Additional responsibilities include tasks such as identifying automation opportunities, monitoring vendor releases for the hybrid Airwatch infrastructure, handling L3-4 support requests and consultation, providing technical expertise, maintaining knowledge base of resolutions, and escalating issues to 3rd party vendor. Will also assist in planning efforts, business analyst tasks, process improvements, testing, and facilitating collaboration meetings with partners and performing knowledge transfer and mentoring of L1-2.5 support personnel.
- Manage, trouble shoot, and optimize the currently existing Airwatch Workspace One platform.
- Recommend improvements, adjustments, and strategy for future needs.
- Support existing Mobile Application Management (MAM) environment
- Plan, create, deploy, and maintain security policies to be enforced and pushed to mobile devices.
- Manage the distribution of mobile applications along with certificates and provisioning profiles associated with applications.
- Monitoring mobile devices' compliance and asset tracking
- Plan, install, and test new or updated Airwatch/WorkSpace One systems/components to maintain relevance with the latest mobile OS (iOS/Android)
- Develop and maintain documentation of the Mobility system's architecture and configuration to ensure successful ongoing support.
- Keep up with mobile OS updates and work with Application Development team to ensure compatibility with latest mobile OS releases
- Work with other teams to configure network and security appliances (Firewalls, VPN, and Load Balancers) to work with mobility infrastructure