The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
As a Security Officer, you will fill a guest services role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals by ensuring the safety of the hotel guests.
The ideal candidate will:
- Works as a team with staff and departments for the well-being of the hotel and guests.
- Patrol allocated areas of hotel and property as directed and watches for suspicious, irregular, prohibited, or dangerous activities, situations, or persons, as outlined in hotel policy.
- Circulates among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Calls police, fire department, or ambulance in cases of medical emergency, or any dangerous or threatening condition such as fire, presence of unauthorized persons, or non-compliant violators of hotel policy.
- Monitors and adjusts controls that regulate building systems, such as air conditioning, furnace, or boiler.
- Inspects and adjusts security systems, equipment, and machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering.
- Escort or drive motor vehicle to transport individuals to specified locations and to provide personal protection. May drive and guard armored vehicle to transport money and valuables to prevent theft and ensure safe delivery.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions