Worldwide Flight Services is hiring a RAMP SERVICE AGENT
The work of a Ramp Service Agent includes the following:
- Loading and unloading of cargo (mail, express, baggage, freight, and company material) on and off aircraft; the transporting of cargo between terminals and aircraft.
- The ramp transfers of cargo where required; the receiving, delivering, and physical handling of freight and company material, export at the designated express docks, mail and baggage in the outbound baggage room.
- The completion of forms and messages related to and necessary for the performance of the designated locations of the functions described.
- The cleaning and servicing of cabin interiors, including cockpit and lavatories.
- Draining lavatories.
- Checking, handling, assembling, removing and installing passenger service cabin furnishings and supplies.
- Transporting such furnishings and supplies to and from aircraft.
- Assisting in loading, unloading and racking both filled and empty drums.
- In addition, de-icing aircraft, clear aircraft windshields, pushout/two aircraft and related guide an functions.
- Connect/remove ground power and ground start units.
- May be required to clean the exterior of aircraft with specialized cleaning fluids.
- May be assigned to perform routine cleaning of work areas, ramps, and facilities with or without powered equipment.
- May be assigned to assist in monitoring security of facility. May be assigned to do routine automotive repair.
- Servicing and cleaning of powered and unpowered equipment. Comply with WFS site security procedures for assigned warehouse and other operations.
- Remain cognizant of WFS staff, security contractors, and visitors’ activities and report security breaches, suspicious occurrences, or non-compliance with the site security plan to managers or via the WFS whistleblower program.
4:00 AM – 7:00 AM (Tuesday-Friday) FIRST SHIFT
4:30 PM - 8:00 PM (Monday - Friday)
7:00 PM – 10:00 PM (Monday-Friday) SECOND SHIFT
Skeleton Crew on Saturday Morning and Sunday Night
MANDATORY TRAINING For 1 week 8 AM to 3PM Monday – Friday (Varies)