Landry’s has an open position for a Purchasing Coordinator--Hospitality at our Corporate Headquarters in the Galleria area of Houston, TX. We need high caliber, experienced individuals to join our organization. If your skills and talents are a match for our needs, we can open the door to career opportunities!
To support the Purchasing Department by coordinating the timely distribution of contract guides, purchasing related customer service support to the restaurants; administer DirecTv & FedEx programs, maintain purchasing contract files; maintain regional contract files, assist with non-food related purchasing and under the direction of the V.P. of Purchasing, administer vendor rebate program.
- Field and resolve restaurants’ customer service calls.
- Support in auditing functions, prepare and maintain summaries.
- Upload monthly contract price lists for all concepts.
- Manage rollout process for new contracted seafood products.
- Administer the rebate program (compile required rebate usage information, complete vendor reports, summarize, generate vendor request for rebate correspondence, expedite and reconcile).
- Maintain current central contract files.
- Process, track and run reports for restaurants’ seafood credits.
- Assist Associate Director of Purchasing with non-food related items.
- Special projects as assigned.