Landry’s has an open position for a Training Assistant at our Corporate Headquarters in the Galleria area of Houston, TX. We need high caliber, experienced individuals to join our organization. If your skills and talents are a match for our needs, we can open the door to career opportunities!
Essential Duties/Responsibilities include but not limited to;
- Assist with the development of and revision to training materials for both hourly employees and management positions
- Menu maintenance and support
- Process growth program applications and maintain applicant status records
- Monitor hours for managers in training, communicate issues to the Training Managers
- Monitor inventory level of training materials and re-order as needed
- Process invoices for training materials ordered
- Process training certifications and maintain records
- Assist with classroom facilitation
- Other administrative support duties
Landry's is a multinational, diversified restaurant, hospitality, gaming, and entertainment conglomerate based in Houston, Texas. The company operates more than 500 high-end and casual dining establishments around the world, including well-known concepts, such as Landry's Seafood, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., Rainforest Cafe, Morton's The Steakhouse, The Oceanaire, McCormick & Schmick's, Mitchell's Fish Market, Chart House, Saltgrass Steak House, Claim Jumper, and Mastro's Restaurants. The company also operates a group of signature restaurants, including Vic & Anthony's, Grotto, Willie G's, and others. The gaming division includes the renowned Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino concept, with locations in Las Vegas and Laughlin, NV, Atlantic City, NJ, Biloxi, MS, and Lake Charles, LA. The entertainment and hospitality divisions encompass popular destinations, including the Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier, Kemah Boardwalk, Aquarium Restaurants, and other exciting attractions, coupled with deluxe accommodations throughout the Houston and Galveston area, including the Westin Hotel in downtown Houston, the Kemah Boardwalk Inn and Luxurious San Luis Resort, including the Hilton and Holiday Inn located on Galveston Island. We need high caliber, experienced individuals to join our organization. If your skills and talents are a match for our needs, we can open the door to career opportunities.
Auto req ID 7997BR