1. One to two years related medium or heavy truck driving experience and/or specialized training;
2. Demonstrate excellent heavy truck driving skills;
3. Demonstrate ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
4. Ability to perform basic math functions; and
5. Ability to read and speak English sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records.
1. Valid Texas Class B Commercial Driver’s License
2. Record of safe driving for the past five years as shown on current MVR, with no serious accidents or traffic violations
3. Valid medical card or the ability to obtain one