Job ID: 143234
We are searching for a Senior Health and Welfare Analyst – someone who works well in a fast-paced hospital setting. In this position, you will develop and perform quantitative and qualitative assessments of current and potential financial, operational and market benefits related initiatives, as directed by the Benefits and Well Being leadership of the hospital. This is a position that will need a human resources background in helping to look at the employee benefits from several viewpoints.
This senior analyst role functions to look critically at the hospital's health and welfare benefits and programs. You will need to be a subject matter expert on topics such as health insurance and how it applies to an institution of over 10,000 employees. You will deal with vendors, make presentations to all levels of management, and be a resource for employees on difficult matters concerning their benefits.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Develops plan for completing required assessment, including project organization, data framework, involved parties, resource requirements and timeline
- Presents plan to project sponsors, modifies as necessary, and obtains approval
- Coordinates resources needed for completion of assigned projects, includes managing and coordinating data, information and/or personnel
- Maintains communication with project sponsors regarding progress of project/assessment
- Summarizes results of assessments in writing (written and/or spreadsheet form) in a clear, concise manner
- In addition, makes clear, concise oral presentation to project sponsors and other appropriate parties
- Based on results of assessments, or observations made while obtaining information, makes recommendations for consideration by project sponsors
- Monitors and maintains data framework and definition with various vendors and data warehouse to ensure integrity across systems
- Establish key internal partnerships to provide data for use in HR strategies such as finance, information services and Employee Health Clinic staff
- Assists in the development and monitoring of strategies and business plans for various Total Rewards initiatives, as directed by leadership