Advantage Resourcing is hiring for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to work in the North Houston area!
In this position, the AR Clerk will be responsible for supporting the business by ensuring the receivable accounting needs are met in an accurate and timely matter.
Job duties include:
- Responsible for daily collection of past due invoices for customer accounts
- Contact customers through mail and/or phone for past due collections
- Maintain customer records using Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Process credit references and set up new customer accounts
- Process all credit card payments within 24 hours of receiving
- Invoice submittal through portals, mail, and email
- Ensure that invoives are revised as needed
- Responsible for billing small batches of orders
- Assists the accounting department as backup when needed for various duties such as relieving the front desk receptionist during lunch or breaks.
Advantage Resourcing offers a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k) plan.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.