The prospective employee should have:
• Exceptional strong organizational, analytical & problem solving skills with exceptional attention to detail.
• 5+ year’s industry experience as a multi-site District Manager in the affordable Housing industry a must (HTC and HUD programs)
• BS/BA or Associate degree or equivalent years of industry work experience.
• The ability to work well with others and with limited supervision.
• The ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
• Financial background that includes: budget preparation, managing and controlling expenses.
• Previous industry experience overseeing various maintenance activities.
• Provide prompt, efficient, courteous care and service to our residents.
If your qualifications meet the needs for this position, Please forward work history, salary requirements and resume.