We are actively seeking an Asset Integrity Planner/Scheduler that will perform routine project control activities to ensure that all Asset Integrity project controls are in accordance with company standards, cornerstone applications and contractual requirements.
Ideal candidate will have 5+ years of planning/scheduling experience in construction or engineering environment.
Interested in the role? APPLY NOW!
Responsible for providing schedule support to the Asset Integrity team in the execution of corrosion, mechanical integrity, flow assurance, and quality assurance projects. The Asset Integrity Planner/Scheduler will perform routine project control activities to ensure that all Asset Integrity project controls are in accordance with company standards, cornerstone applications and contractual requirements.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of weekly schedule reports to keep all stakeholders informed on the projects. These reports will include progress, resource profiles, KPIs and variance to baseline(s) among other things.
- Perform analysis and communicate activity criticality, acceleration opportunities and constraints to the team to enable schedule optimization. ?
- Assist with the mitigation of project risks and implementation of corrective actions.
- Ability to schedule in a multiple constraint environment where activity sequence can be driven by resource availability, operational constraints and priority instead of logic.
- Provide timely month-end schedule updates to facilitate capital forecasting.
- Leads project schedule meetings and actively participates in external meetings
- Report functionally to Denver based Project Services Manager and receive technical direction on day-to-day activities from the Project Manager(s) in The Woodlands.
- Other duties as needed