Beauty Sales Manager - Estee Lauder (HOUSTON GALLERIA)
Job Ref: MG 508SMC
Looking for a dynamic leader to inspire success in others. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for investing in others and believe success is the only option, join us for the start of a rewarding career.
Estee Lauder Counter Manager
The Beauty Sales Manager is in charge of a counter and works with store and Estee Lauder management for Beauty Advisor recruitment, selection, retention, new hire orientation and the organization and achievement of daily goals. This position also collaborates with the Executive to coach and develop Beauty Advisor skill levels.
Responsibilities for Beauty Sales Manager:
• Executes counter business plan and expectations.
• Sets and manages total counter and individual Beauty Advisor goals.
• Achieves personal sales goals.
• Creates/executes action plans based on market calendar for goal obtainment.
• Executes counter merchandising guidelines.
• Manages hygiene and image standards.
• Recruits and screens potential Beauty Advisors.
• Manages the orientation and development of Beauty Advisors.
• Conducts team meetings for on-going communication.
• Uses effective management techniques to retain and motivate Beauty Advisors.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans are encouraged to apply.
Please note in this role you would be employed by the Department Store not by Estee Lauder. The Department Store makes all final hiring decisions for this position.