TWO YEARS FREIGHT FORWARDING SALES EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Requirements of the position include:
• Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent related work experience.
• 3 years of freight forwarding field sales experience or 5 years of operational experience in the MIA market
• Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
• Desire and ability to provide excellent customer service required. Position will interact with customers by phone, email and in-person frequently.
• Professional demeanor, including excellent written & verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency in Windows programs, specifically Word and Excel.
• Stellar organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Able to meet approx. 10 face to face sales calls per week with potential clients
• Annual Gross Profit Expectation range as follows:
-- Match base salary during the first year
-- Increase base salary by 100% after the second year
• Local candidates only
• Adhere to all policies listed in the sales and operational guidelines
• Self motivating and outgoing personality
ALL RESUMES MUST CONTAIN SALARY REQUIREMENTS.
No phone calls, faxes or paper resumes, please.