Farmer Brothers Company has an excellent opportunity for a Plant Manager who provides overall leadership and Supply Chain management for functions relating to our coffee manufacturing facility. This includes Production Operations, Distribution, QA, HR, Finance, and Maintenance of the plant.
- Leads and sets the strategic direction for the Plant team to include:
- Establishment of the Plant’s vision to assure consistency with the corporate vision and direction.
- Building a culture of employee engagement.
- Developing plan to achieve the Plant’s goals.
- Owns talent management for the plant to include: recruiting, employee development, succession planning.
- Meet the customer’s expectations by ensuring product availability meets the demands of customers.
- Provides for effective labor relations within the operations unit by ensuring that employment practices are fair and consistent.
- Build and own the plant financial budget for all operations, including variable and period budgets and meeting key performance indicators that are aligned with the business matrix at the Division level.
- Leads and directs cost and operational improvement initiatives, including raw material yield and reliability, to ensure that the Plant is producing and shipping the highest quality product at the lowest possible cost.
- Develops and implements Plant Capital Plan.
- Ensure all guidelines of Good Manufacturing Practices, SQF, FDA/USDA standard, the
- Environmental Control Act and OSHA standards are in compliance.
- Oversees and ensures compliance of all policies and procedures for the total facility including health, safety, sanitation, environmental processes, quality, and food safety (SQF 2000).
- Partner and collaborate with corporate functions.
- Leads, supports and embraces a Continuous Improvement culture.
- Ensure safety and efficiency of the facility. Able to lead root cause analysis investigations.
Farmer Brothers Company not only prides itself on our products, but we take pride in our employees. We are able to offer competitive wages and benefits. By doing this we ensure that we are able to attract and retain the best talent. We offer competitive benefits which include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance plans
- 401(k) Plan
- ESOP Plan ( Employee Stock Ownership Plan)