Wild Well Control, a Superior Energy Services Company, offers industry-leading emergency response, well control engineering, subsea operations, and training services. As a leader in well control, Wild Well responds to more than 80% of all blowouts around the world. Whether offshore or onshore, Wild Well responds quickly with experienced personnel and customized equipment to maintain the integrity of a wellbore through the use of innovative engineering solutions. With pioneering, award-winning subsea technology, Wild Well revolutionizes the industry's capabilities, saving operators time and money.
Wild Well Control is currently seeking a Subsea Shop Tech I to join our team!
The Shop Tech Level 1 position is entry level for working in the facility in the equipment or service support categories. This position will interface with Subsea Operators in preparing equipment and with other operators when working offshore.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to comply with all Company procedures, processes, and policies
- Responsible to follow all Company personal and environmental safety guidelines
- Work safely and as instructed on equipment as directed by the Supervisor
- Assist in all facets of equipment maintenance, preparation, testing and appearance
- Keep working area and facility as a whole in an organized and neat (as possible) condition
- Competent at all Trainee Duties and Responsibilities
- Know equipment description and functionality
- Know equipment tear down, clean, rebuild and pant process and procedures
- Competent in equipment pressure testing and certification
- Maintain professional relationship with customer while on location
- Other duties as defined by Supervisor
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers for Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Through participation in the E-Verify program, Superior Energy Services, Inc. electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number validity of all new hires.