The Material Handler is responsible for safely carrying out the work assignments
received from the leadman or the Distribution Center Manager or Assistant Distribution
Center Manager. Primary responsibilities include fabrication, wire rope handling, cutting,
packaging, and shipment preparation.
- Checks for incoming and outgoing materials, locates reels.
- Responsible for cutting and handling of rope for shipment or fabrication.
- Operates rewinding machine, spooling and coiling various sizes of rope and
strand in accordance with customer’s orders.
- Inspects rope for quality and works with others to load and unload trucks and
- Prepares reels and coils for shipment with tags and shipping papers.
- Strand and Wire rope of various diameters and lengths, on reels or in coils,
empty or unassembled reels, paper lagging strips, tags, seizing wire, blocking,
- Rewinding machines, stanchions, shafts, collars, bushings, rope cutters,
measuring devise, fork trucks, banding equipment, welders, various hand tools.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
For a full explaination of our benefits visit: http://wirecoresourcecenter.com/