The Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative handles telephone and written messages from distributors and service center personnel concerning orders, stock availablility information, delivery, inventory record, and quotations on wire rope products that are assigned to their Distibution Center.
- Requests sufficient information from distributors for field personnel to accurately handle and complete each transaction.
- Accurately determines product availablility, location, and viability of shipment to customer.
- Prioritizes work so all deadlines are met.
- Effectively handles calls in such a manner as to assure the caller's satisfaction.
- Recognizes problems and assists the distributor or field personnel by advising of proper procedures or the proper department to best assist them with their problem.
- Monitors and maintains quotations and orders to assure on-time delivery of all orders shipping from their location.
- Works in conjunction with other distribution centers and fabricated product facilities to effectively process orders for customers.
- In the absence of Distribution Center Manger or Assistant Manager, has direction
over material handler/fabricators.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
For a full explaination of our benefits visit: http://wirecoresourcecenter.com/