Radiology Technologists -
- Graduate of an accredited approved school of Radiologic Technology
- At least 2 years of radiologic/imaging experience and CT experience
- LANGUAGE/MATH/REASONING ABILITY
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situation COMPUTER SKILLS
- Basic computer skills CERTIFICATE/LICENSES • Registered with the American Registry of
- Radiologic Technologists • Current State licensure • Current BCLS Certification Texas Requirements: ARRT (R) (CT) and TDH/TMB Colorado and Rhode Island Requirements: ARRT (R) (CT)
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.