As the receptionist for System Office Human Resources, this position acts as the initial contact person and representative of the Human Resources department. Performs standard administrative support duties and ensures a customer friendly environment, providing excellent customer service at all times. Activities are generally routine and may be repetitive.
- Greets all visitors to HR enthusiastically and professionally. Answers questions within scope of responsibility, or directs higher-level questions and issues to the appropriate area as needed
- Answers in-coming phone calls and emails responding to basic questions and/or forwarding calls and issues to appropriate parties as needed
- Performs basic administrative support functions, including but not limited to scheduling conference rooms, receiving and logging information, making copies, sorting and distributing mail, preparing basic correspondence or documents, answering routine questions, providing information and directions, and taking and delivering messages for HR employees
- Maintains neat/organized work area at all times
- May contact outside emergency organizations such as fire, EMS or police if an emergency is indicated
- Responsible for other reasonable related duties as assigned
ALL APPLICANTS MUST APPLY ONLINE ONLY!
We will not accept application material received via fax, email, mail, or hand delivered.