Utilizes a specialized skill set in performing assigned duties and tasks. Responsible for general security of students and employees. Patrols campus grounds and building; directs traffic on campus; investigates all offenses, accidents, incidents; prepares a written report of such; makes arrests as necessary, and assists the public. Has a valid TCOLE license and carries a firearm at all times on duty.
- Patrols campus grounds and buildings, checking doors, windows, and gates to ensure that they are properly secured
- Investigates all offenses and incidents
- Makes court appearances
- Writes a thorough and accurate report on every criminal complaint, accident, or other significant incident
- Provides assistances to all students, faculties, and visitors, Responds to calls for first aid and medical assists
- Applies acquired expanded skills related to analytical, technical, or operational process
- Applies experience and skills to complete assigned work within own area of expertise
- Works within clearly defined standard operating procedures and adheres to quality guidelines
- Works under a moderate degree of supervision
- Responsible for other reasonable related duties as assigned
ALL APPLICANTS MUST APPLY ONLINE ONLY!
We will not accept application material received via fax, email, mail, or hand delivered.