Fugro USA Land, Inc. is interested in hiring two entry level Staff Engineers to join the Houston office. New team members will be required to perform work assignments designed to develop professional work knowledge and abilities, requiring application of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria in carrying out a sequence of related engineering tasks. Limited exercise of judgment is required on details of work and in making preliminary selections and adaptations of engineering alternatives. Work under direct supervision of Project Manager on projects of average difficulty.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Use prescribed methods to perform project tasks under the supervision of an experienced professional.
- Apply standard practices and techniques in specific situations, adjust and correlate data, recognize discrepancies in results, and follow operations through a series of detailed steps or processes.
- Assist senior professionals with project execution including coordination of field exploration, assigning laboratory testing and performing analyses.
- Assist senior professionals with proposal and report preparation.
- Complete assignments in a timely and accurate manner within project budget.
- Meet all utilization goals as determined by Activity Center Manager or supervisor.
- Be able to travel extensively (required), both domestically and internationally.
- Observe and follow all company safety rules and procedures.
- Support and encourage continuous improvement of the company’s processes, including safety program and quality management system.
Fugro (USA) Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with disability. Individuals with disabilities needing assistance in the recruitment process are encouraged to contact Human Resources directly.