- High School with Mechanical Technical School, with emphasis on gasoline and diesel engines and hydraulic systems.
- 5 years’ experience in mechanical maintenance.
- A sound understanding of mechanical and hydraulic equipment maintenance, electrical equipment knowledge would be beneficial.
- A working knowledge of shop equipment and tools capable of welding non-stress equipment.
- An understanding of gasoline and diesel engines, drill rigs, compressors, pumps, and specialized equipment relating to the industry.
- Physical Demands:
- Lifting 50 – 100 lbs.
- Working outside and inside in a variety of temperatures.
- Company Suggested Training:
- Refer to Company Training Matrix for specific coursework.
- The individual has the duty to care for their own health and of others affected by their actions at work;
- Must comply so far as he/she is reasonably able, with the safety procedures and directions given by FMGI.
- Must not willfully interfere with or misuse items or facilities provided in the interests of safety and health of FMGI employees; and
- Must, in accordance with agreed FMGI procedures for accident and incident reporting, report potential and actual hazards.
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbent will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required by the supervisor.
Fugro is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Individuals with disabilities needing assistance in the recruitment process are encouraged to contact Human Resources directly.