- Possess current driver’s license with acceptable motor vehicle record.
- Possess or be able to obtain valid passport.
- Be able to work long hours in the field, tolerating variable weather conditions.
- Be able to utilize testing equipment, able to perform equipment checks and calibrations in accordance with company procedures.
- When performing office work, be able to position self at desk, use computer keyboard,
- AutoCAD and other software and other office equipment.
- Possess knowledge of testing procedures and familiarity with testing equipment.
- Demonstrate good communication skills.
- Demonstrate good mechanical and technical skills; good math aptitude.
- Performs heavy work exerting up to 50 pounds of force constantly, or a considerable amount of force constantly to move objects.
- Most work performed outdoors in undeveloped areas.
- Specialist shall be capable of pushing a standard two-handle construction wheelbarrow loaded with a typical concrete sample for a distance of 40 feet.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the fieldwork environment varies, and can be loud when working around equipment. Additionally, the field environment can be dusty, windy, wet, cold, or hot depending on the time of year and work location. Employee must be able to tolerate changing and adverse weathers conditions and working environment.
Fugro (USA) Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with disability.