Fugro USA Land, Inc. in Dallas, TX is interested in hiring a Driller’s Helper to assist in mobilization/demobilization of drill rig and/or cone trucks for jobs, as directed. Assist driller/CPT operator in daily field/yard operations of rig. i.e. handling drill pipe, mixing drill mud and use of other equipment.
Roles And Responsibilities
With much supervision and little decision-making:
- Observe and follow all company safety rules and procedures.
- Support and encourage continuous improvement of the company’s processes, including safety program and quality management system.
- Assist in the mobilization of drilling rigs and/or cone trucks for jobs as directed. Load drill pipe, mud and equipment.
- Assist driller/CPT operator in the operations of rig by handling drill pipe, mixing drill mud and handling casing and other equipment.
- Drive equipment to and from job location. Complete field assignments as directed.
- Familiar with and follow DOT and IFTA regulations.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in accordance with Company safety rules and procedures.
- Assist in the cleaning of equipment after each job as directed and, as needed, clean equipment yard and perform other duties as assigned.
- Perform maintenance and cleaning of equipment and work area as directed.
- Meet all utilization goals as determined by Activity Center Manager or supervisor.
- Work in varying weather conditions.
- Physical requirements include standing, squatting and heavy lifting over long periods during workday as per the pre-placement Human Performance Evaluation.
- Work around potentially hazardous materials.
- Be able to travel extensively (required), both domestically and internationally.
- Communicate tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Maintain effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.