IT FEELS GOOD HERE.
A feeling remarkably different than that of a chain or branded hotels.
The Bartender is a great position in the Magnolia Hotel. The Bartender will greet and talk with multitudes of guests, set a friendly welcoming tone for the Lounge, and provide professional bar service.
Some of duties and responsibilities of the Bartender position include:
Apply TIPS or TABC alcohol awareness techniques. When in doubt ID for age, and follow TIPS or TABC training on consumption awareness. Do side work for bar as assigned per shift including stocking of supplies. Have fun, make $$$ and make the guests happy!
We have some Magnolia Guest Service Standards for the Bartender that include:
Always greet the guest with a smile and a greeting. We are professionals at our jobs and shall behave as such. Guest service is every employee’s first job. We will look our best as a sign of service and respect to the guests.
Some great benefits we offer:
- $50 Metro bus card every month
- Medical, Dental, Vision after 30 days
- Birthday day off with pay
- We pay your citizen application fee
- We help towards your tuition
- We award you on your anniversary with a pair of shoes through Shoes for Crews
- We give back to school supplies every year for your children
- Discounted rooms at all Marriott Hotel properties.