IT FEELS GOOD HERE.
A feeling remarkably different than that of a chain or branded hotels.
The Room Attendant position is one of the most important positions in the Hotel. The Room Attendant’s quality of work is key to the guest’s overall satisfaction. The Room Attendant usually works alone, but has the support of the Housekeeping department to assist them.
The Room Attendant’s work will include such things as clean assigned section of guest rooms to Hotel standards and within allotted time; follow standards with guest’s property when cleaning occupied rooms; follow the lost and found procedures in finding items left in guest rooms; report maintenance problems in assigned rooms, hallways or with your equipment; and practice safe working procedures during your shift.
A Magnolia Hotel Room Attendant understands that every job and every employee is important to our success; to smile and greet the guests as they meet them throughout the shift; assist the guest whenever and however you can; and work together as a team to accomplish our Housekeeping tasks and service the guests.
We will look our best as a sign of service and respect to the guests.
Some great benefits we offer:
- $50 Metro bus card every month
- Medical, Dental, Vision after 30 days
- Birthday day off with pay
- We pay your citizen application fee
- We help towards your tuition
- We award you on your anniversary with a pair of shoes through Shoes for Crews
- We give back to school supplies every year for your children
- Discounted rooms at all Marriott Hotel properties.